Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dallin's 1st AAA baseball game!
















Today was Dallin's first baseball game. Its was so much fun! He loved playing between the seats with Boston and David, 2 of the little guys that were their with their (APX) mommy's. Boston and Dal would sit together on the same seat and play with their toys. It was so adorable. I thought Dal would want a hot dog, since normally that is about one of the only things I can get him to eat, but he wouldn't eat it. I enjoyed a juicy hamberger! I forgot how greasy they are compaired to turkey burgers:)
So I was nervous taking Dallin to the ball game since he is potty training. He is on his forth day. Last night he slept in underwear and was dry when he woke up. Same for his 3 hour nap. He is doing better at night than in the day now. He did great at the game though. He went twice in the public restrooms, thats a first! He is such a trooper. He still hasn't got the whole pooping thing down yet. That was a challenge today. I'm exgausted and can't wait for matt to get home. I just realized our computer is still set on Utah time so all my posts show 2 hours earlier.
I'll have to post pics of the game later when I get copies from my friend, Katty's, camera. She is so sweet. She let me barrow a shirt for the game. Super cute. What a sweetheart. Gotta love her.

2 comments:

Lee Family said...

how is the potty training? i am going through the same! ahhaha

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

So good to see you're updating your blog! I'm glad things are going well for you guys. I miss all of us hanging out. Sounds like you guys had a great time at the baseball game! I just recently took Noah to his first pro baseball game and he loved it too. It kind of sounded like you have a hard time getting Dallin to eat...? I have the HARDEST time getting Noah to eat. He is such a picky eater. I always run out of things to feed him and I'm always throwing away his meals! So I kind sympathize with you. Thats awesome that he's potty training already! What a smart little boy :)