Friday, February 11, 2011

Cancun is right around the corner....

Matt and I are leaving to Cancun in about 4 days. We are leaving little Dallin with Mama Jones. I have never even left Dal over night so this might be interesting. I want to go have a fun time but also want my little man to know I love him and that mommy isn't abandoning him. I feel like he is too young to understand how much I will miss him and think about him every day that I am gone. I know Dianne will do a great job with him though. He will probably be super spoiled when I get back cuz I know she is planning on taking him out to do a bunch of fun things.

1 comment:

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

Hey Nicole, I would love to chat sometime! However, I don't have your new number (I think back in July Cara said you got a new one..) or even your old one anymore. Mine is 760-215-4785, maybe delete this comment after you get the number just in case.